Instructional Strategies for Online Learning
Reading Blog For IT8440
Wow! Too bad this topic was after my group's presentation. I really learned a lot from the website even though a lot of it seemed intuitive or familiar from our course, it was helpful to see in a different format. I like the learning styles test. Everytime I do that thing, I get a different result. It would be interesting to research why that happens. I would hypothesize that when courses force you to do things in a different way than your preferred learning style, you build new competencies.
I liked having the class materials and the quiz prior to class. I feel really prepared for this week's class. It made spending the time with this week's content enjoyable. I think I would have gotten more out of the first group if I had not been also presenting. Last week, I was so behind in my other coursework from having to teach class, that I wasn't as prepared as I could (should) have been.
I also like the fact that the anticipatory set and activation of prior knowledge included activities and specific postings. Thanks for doing a great job and getting me enthusiastic for class this week. (It isn't surprising to me at all, Winnie, that this is your group!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home