Reading Blog For IT8440

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Virtual Debate

Reading Blog For IT8440

I think the virtual debate was a great use of the medium but being the comic relief character was difficult. I think Gina did a great job of staying in character, and incorporated the handler comments really well. Scoring any points for content with an airhead as the spokesperson was tough. Christine did a great job at Phillip Johnson. I think her points about being a history teacher and knowing context as well as content is well made. I think now that we have experienced a virtual debate, we could better prepare for a second (not that I'm suggesting that)! I'd never heard of Phillip Johnson or Charles Drew before and did learn a lot about both of them in this format. I am looking forward to hearing how difficult it was to actually "be" Paris Hilton. Thanks for doing it, Gina, you were Hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home